Wizard Battle Wizard Battle

Love it - and it's upsetting that so many people fail to get the old-school SID Chip style sound effect vibe. Reminds me of "Feud" on the old C64 where two Wizard brothers have to battle each-other. Short, sweet, and appreciate the looping.

LoL Demacia vs Noxus LoL Demacia vs Noxus

Entertaining, cannot fault the animation, although 'purists' would only see reason to complain about the 'teams' chosen.

A true Demacia team would be Lux, Galio, Xhao, Garen, Jarvan IV (Of course there are others linked to it, such as Shyvana, Fiora etc)

Noxus would be Darius, Draven, Katarina, Casseopeia, Sion, LeBlanc (To an extent) etc etc etc

Then of course if you ever plan to make more LoL movies, there's also Noxus / Ionia conflict (Karma, Master Yi, Irelia etc etc), the Bilgewater, Yordles - Many possibilities.

Either way I enjoyed this and would definately be happy to see more.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Astounding, imaginative, well animated, great atmosphere... Just an all-round fantastic 'experience' - Kudos to all involved in the making of this fine piece of work!

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

Loving It...

Smooth animation, solid voices, great all round flash - My kind of humour.

Mario VS. Luigi - Finale Mario VS. Luigi - Finale

Same Old Problem...

Had to turn it off at the halfway mark.

The idea itself is done to death with an added and very annoying flaw - Constant, unwanted, overused, OTT slowmotion.

There is nothing more annoying than people pumping so much heart and effort into sprite-fights only to inject 85% of the movie with continuous aggravating slow-motion.

It could have been fun to watch but, honestly, slowmotion for 5seconds every 2seconds is NOT a good thing at ALL in a fight-scene of any kind, beit movies, flash, gaming or any media.

Please - If you ever remake this, or create a new one, stop with the slow-motion - It's all well and good using it 'occasionally' but 'all the time' is one sure way of making it unwatchable for quite a lot of people.

Check any Sprite Fight from popular authors like the SFvMK Exiles movies, SFvMK series from Proxicide, the SMBZ series or even my own Castlevania Sprite Fight - None of them overuse slowdown and for good reason - It's painful to watch.

Other than that it was smooth and you have a solid foundation to use for future work - However, during the pre-loader, that tune has very annoying crackle and the loop itself is irritating.

Just some basic criticism, don't take it to heart.

Exorz responds:

No no, i understand man. I really made that badly. Heh, if you think that i still overuse slow-mo stuff, why don`t you pay a visit at my most recent animation (Link vs Virus Link is not the most... but certainly my best piece of work yet)..
Please, id be honored to.

And thanks for the criticism too. :D

Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

Nice.

Nicely animated, nicely acted but the joke is so old and the anim is too short - Shame you didn't incorporate some more in there.

Enjoy Your Heaven Enjoy Your Heaven

Honest.

I've got to be honest - This didn't even get a smile out of me. The animation is nicely done, nice characters, acting and atmosphere but I really can't relate to the so-called 'humour' and the quality is pretty depressing and takes a lot out of this.

Don't get me wrong, it ticks a hell of a lot of boxes and is very nicely made but overall it's not a satisfying movie for me.

Keep up the great work, however.

curtiSmith responds:

Fair enough. Thanks for your comments :D

Satanorium: Trailer Satanorium: Trailer

Looking good...

Quite like interactive Point'n'Click games and am a big fan of horror, though very few Point'n'Click attempts have really hit home for me bar one or two. This one is looking quite nice, however. Seems nicely detailed, nice to look at (both the locations & interface in general) and, hopefully, will come with some satisfying puzzles to keep the player interested... Ultimately I will be looking for some good scares so here's hoping it doesn't dissapoint in that regard!

Looking forward to it!

Hate to be picky but seeing as it's an unplayable showreel trailer rather than a more informative or playable one it gets a 5 & 9.

Castlefailure SotN Castlefailure SotN

Entertaining

Suprisingly well voiced and quite amusing - Stumbled apon it when checking up on my own SOTN animation so was nice to go from a SOTN Sprite Fight to that of a Parody, well made & well done!

RicePirate responds:

I'll def check out the sprite fight!

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Not Much To Say...

Can't think of anything more to say other than that was pure nostalgic, entertaining genius.