Lakeview Cabin Lakeview Cabin

A very simple but enjoyable game - Had fun sorting out all the achievements, perving on the beach party, or just finding ways to kill the nasties. I honestly wish there was another game like this - Longer, more replay value, more hidden secrets or simply just more emphasis on the horror - In fact it's the sort of game I'd love to make, myself.

Kudos!

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

Nothing much else to say other than it's simple, cute and fun. A nice little time-burner that won't overstay it's welcome. Perfect for those times you have half an hour to burn and just want a quick dose of fun.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Nice!

Not difficult enough to frustrate, not easy enough to speed-click (On first go) - Creepy, suiting music, decent voice acting, short and sweet - Not bad at all.

I'd like to ask the author what tune was used when the player first enters the city from their car - The left shows artists but not the actual tunes used - Would really appreciate a response.

The Enchanted Cave The Enchanted Cave

Simple & Addictive.

I've been playing a hell of a lot of Flash Games recently looking for inspiration for my sprite work and eventually my own game. I had an idea in place but this little game made me want to throw it all away for a similar style because it proves how a dungeon crawl can be made so simple and yet retain the fun and addictiveness without being a 'true' RPG.

Face it, we have no control over the Stat changes (with exception to gear) and this doesn't make it a Role Playing Game but a straight up dungeon crawl. Instructions are there but I didn't read them the first time and got hellishly confused when all normal gear dissapeared after my first wings use, second time on knowing you only keep relics I died by accident while on level 96 (Having gone all the way from level 20) and ended up all the way back at Shop on the 9th Floor thanks to that, which made me stop playing for the day as it just annoyed me.

Re-sat with it tonight and completed it in one sitting. This could be one extremely addictive and fun game with better graphics and more player-control over statistics. The gem idea is nice but it's all totally RNG.

Still, I really enjoyed the game and can't say too much bad about it so by default it gets full marks for completely holding my attention from 1-100.

I honestly hope you make an improved version.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

OMG!

I have never in a long LONG time laughed as hard as I have with this - I really didn't expect much when I opened it but after two playthroughs I'm still in stitches. Slice of simple, destructive genius! 10/10 & 5/5 for this lovely dose of fun!

De-Animator De-Animator

Simple Fun

Simple and enjoyable. Ironically I got to 114 kills with just the pistol and hadn't a clue how to swap weapons on the first go. Got 148 on 2nd try with the knowledge. Not a lot of replay value and swapping between guns is slow as is reloading. It's a bit annoying how the pistol is automatically reloaded at the start of each level but the Shotgun isn't. Swapping to an empty shotgun and trying to reload it = Death.

Either way it's simple and the animation is really good - Would be an excellent game with some tweaks and added features.

The Farm. The Farm.

Few Things

a) I love the music - Wish I could get my hands on the track that plays during gameplay, it's very catchy and really suits.

b) The game is too short and with little variation - I found it a bit too easy and in the end when you've researched everything it just boils down to point, click, profit. Lot of people claim it got boring - Well I wasn't really bored with it, just it didn't stretch my skillcap. Some more researchable items (Landmines / Airstrike / Exploding Sheep) would have spiced it up and given a reason to spend all the money you generate + add more fun.

c) There is a bug on the final level where the enemies are almost guarantee'd to become stuck at a point on the map and just walk back and forth over it. Happened on the last two games without fail - Thankfully it's only on the last level and may be something to do with the number of enemies at once.

d) The intro & outro animation is very nicely done.

For me the faults don't hold a candle to the positives so it's a 10/10, just wish I could get my hands on that tune and also hope that maybe, just maybe, an improved sequel wouldn't be made ^^

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Simply Amazing.

I find this both extremely creepy and inspiring - It's just so simple yet tells so much, really didn't know WHAT to expect when I opened this up and am oddly fulfilled from it, regardless. A little game with a big heart - Thank you for sharing. +5 +10

Epos Epos

Cute, Simple, Fun

I've not completed the game to the fullest just yet but for such a simple game it has quite a nice number of varied elements to it to seperate it from the run-of-the-mill webRPG.

The combat system is simple yet effective, though a little repeatative and usually results in the player falling into a repeated pattern. I'm seemingly halfway through and I can quite comfortably use the same formula to beat mostly any battle thus far but that could change in the next zone for all I know.

The graphics are cute though the characters and plot aren't all that interesting, which isn't saved by the very appreciated injection of humour here and there.

TL;DR, this is a cute, fun and simple game that won't blow anyone away but may very well suck a satisfying amount of time out of your daily schedule if you'll allow it.

-1 Star for minor gripes, otherwise a very nicely made game thus far.

Exploding Cow Milk Crisis Exploding Cow Milk Crisis

Short Lived fun.

Level 17 with 17 Cows/Lives remaining and 150,000 score before I just had to stop.

The game is simple, mindless, fast-paced fun though there's little to keep things spiced up and interesting too long - Short term game but quite a blast.

Graphics are simple but effective and the music suits - Apart from the low-repeat value, this is a funky game.