Wizard Battle Wizard Battle

Love it - and it's upsetting that so many people fail to get the old-school SID Chip style sound effect vibe. Reminds me of "Feud" on the old C64 where two Wizard brothers have to battle each-other. Short, sweet, and appreciate the looping.

LoL Demacia vs Noxus LoL Demacia vs Noxus

Entertaining, cannot fault the animation, although 'purists' would only see reason to complain about the 'teams' chosen.

A true Demacia team would be Lux, Galio, Xhao, Garen, Jarvan IV (Of course there are others linked to it, such as Shyvana, Fiora etc)

Noxus would be Darius, Draven, Katarina, Casseopeia, Sion, LeBlanc (To an extent) etc etc etc

Then of course if you ever plan to make more LoL movies, there's also Noxus / Ionia conflict (Karma, Master Yi, Irelia etc etc), the Bilgewater, Yordles - Many possibilities.

Either way I enjoyed this and would definately be happy to see more.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Astounding, imaginative, well animated, great atmosphere... Just an all-round fantastic 'experience' - Kudos to all involved in the making of this fine piece of work!

Lakeview Cabin Lakeview Cabin

A very simple but enjoyable game - Had fun sorting out all the achievements, perving on the beach party, or just finding ways to kill the nasties. I honestly wish there was another game like this - Longer, more replay value, more hidden secrets or simply just more emphasis on the horror - In fact it's the sort of game I'd love to make, myself.

Kudos!

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

Nothing much else to say other than it's simple, cute and fun. A nice little time-burner that won't overstay it's welcome. Perfect for those times you have half an hour to burn and just want a quick dose of fun.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Nice!

Not difficult enough to frustrate, not easy enough to speed-click (On first go) - Creepy, suiting music, decent voice acting, short and sweet - Not bad at all.

I'd like to ask the author what tune was used when the player first enters the city from their car - The left shows artists but not the actual tunes used - Would really appreciate a response.

Gift of Despair_PROJECT Gift of Despair_PROJECT

At first I was like... Ugh... Then I was like... Mmmm... Then I was like... I want the full version :)

FFVII Music has gotten such a remix bashing over the many years since the classic game was out so it's hard not to be a bit critical when the old-school MIDI music is so good but I'm glad to say this is one of the few remixes I won't be bashing with patriotic purism for the old version.

Now, hurry up and make the full version for us lowly NG Peons!

When Drums Collide When Drums Collide

Excuse Me

I didn't particularly want to post anything or rate but one of your comments made me want to say something.

You responded to a person below who rightfully claimed that this isn't Drum'n'Bass because it has no bass with "This is still dnb as it has a dnb beat."

Have to say that is bullshit, mate - It's not called Drum'n'BASS just because it has a particular drum beat - Thats like offering someone Apple Crumble without the Crumble, in which case it's just mushed up Apple.

Compliments for the composition and the beat, but without Bass this is just a hollow sounding empty track that doesn't fit the genre you brand it as.

Not trying to bash you and as far as criticism goes, you can take it or leave it, but I do find myself getting aggravated when people make the assumption that a tune can slot into a genre because it contains half of it's meaning - Methinks that if there WAS some Bass pumped into this track, it'd be far more appealing and interesting but again, as said, I just find it empty in it's current state sadly.

Keep at it, though.

-Control: Mind- -Control: Mind-

Thank you.

As always I pick a week in the month to catch up on all the new work of various artists on Newgrounds and I came across your collection... Bit strange how it's only now I realised you've changed your name (Actually had one of the songs you released under your previous name).

Long story short I finally got around to going through your collection and I have to say it's so very impressive, this one becoming a new favourite of mine (such a meaty, gritty foot-tapper) and it's what inspired me to go back to music making yet again.

While I doubt I'd ever release anything of this tremendous quality, it'd have been wrong of me not to post a review and give my thanks for your awesome work which I'm sure has inspired more than just myself. Keep it up... For all our sakes ;)